Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Pictures

We took McKenzie and Kaiden to JC Pennys for cousin pictures. We didnt realize how difficult it would be to get a 8 month old and a 4 month old to smile at the same time. Getting pictures of the two of them together didnt turn out the way we wanted.


McKenzie can be a bully to Kaiden. Her time is limited to be able to get him, he is already bigger than her. Once her becomes more corrdinated, he can fight back.

This picture is priceless! Now to the cute pictures of them by themselves.





Hopefully as time goes, we'll actually be able to get cute pictures of them taken. I must admit, it is fun to dress them up in matching clothes and have babies so close in age. When the babies are together, we are asked many times if they are twins.

4 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

They are SOOOO cute!!!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hi Megan, thanks for stopping by and for the advise, what a cute story you two have, and what a cute baby! Time flies, I remember when you were a young woman!
Dawn :)

Amy Snell said...

They are darling!!!

Megan...will you email me directly your address again...MC is down and I cant get into my inbox...

snellfamily4@roadruner.com

Amy Snell said...

sorry I just noticed that I forgot an "n" in the address

its:
snellfamily4@roadrunner.com